Can you find her CastCoverz!? Discreet cover matched bride’s dress!
Injuries and surgeries always come at the worst time. But, it is especially difficult and disappointing right before a very special event.
What’s worse is your cast, boot, crutches, sling, or any orthopedic device can be a major distraction for your special day. Not to worry- we’ve got you COVERED!
6 ways to conceal or glam it up for the bride, prom-goer or groom…
1. Add color! Casts and crutches can be wrapped or taped in a variety of colors or patterns, even glow-in-the-dark. The best selection is DuckBrand®. You can find rolls of it at your local hardware or office supply store. We’ve even spotted them at Target®!
Here’s a link for a printable $5.00 off DuckBrand coupon.
2. You can order some spectacular CastCoverz! CrutchWear – our designer Crutch Covers & Bags! These beautiful designer fabrics can cater to every occasion. Our (optional) crutch bag has two roomy pockets with a snap closure, perfect for storing your phone or accessories when you’re not snapping pictures!
Choose from a variety of solid colors or prints, to match your look for your special day.
3. Bedazzle it! Glam and glitz your cast, boot, crutches, even your sling! But, beware jewels and crystals often have edges which can snag your dress or tux. Might be better to cover it up. Check out our Pinterest page for outstanding customer design ideas here.
4. Casttoo This decal like product looks like a tattoo for your cast. The rough surface of a cast can be tricky to draw on, especially intricate designs, so this is a clever alternative. Be very careful care, though. A hot hairdryer is used in its application. You don’t need a burn to go with that cast.
5. Use it as a memory-book! Grab a rainbow of Sharpie®’s, commemorate the event or date, then let your friends or family sign it. You will have a keepsake to remember (and eventually treasure).
Prom-goer in custom Legz! open toe and rhinestones to match fun, flirty dress!
6. Cover it! With dozens of fabric selections, you’re sure to find something at CastCoverz! to cover that cast, boot, brace, or splint. CastCoverz! can create and customize any cover or sling to match your ensemble or make it stand out.
Select Your Style
Whether you want a custom creation with matching lace, rhinestones, or sequins, or you want to keep it simple with one of our stock covers in lace, black, nude, ivory, or white.
24Karat cast cover matched this prom goer’s dress like a glove!
Even if you want to make it disappear, coordinate, or pop, you are sure to find a way to do so with these helpful tips! Don’t get caught up in the injury blues, and focus on the most important factor: making memories at your special event. “Embrace” this special day and, above all, be safe and have fun!
Pro Tip: Customize your wedding
For some reason, parents are particularly clumsy the week before their child’s wedding 🙂 We create custom covers for members of the entire wedding party, especially mother(s) of the groom or bride. For more custom pictures, please check out our Custom Covers page.
Please add your family-friendly comment on how you glammed or covered up your injury on your special day. Pictures are welcome, too!