Fun Things To Do While Wearing a Cast!
Have a friend or loved one who is wearing a cast this summer? Here are 10 FUN things to do for them to help them feel better, so they heal better!
- Introduce them to CastCoverz!
- If cast covers just aren’t their thing, how about bringing over some markers or bling and help decorate their cast.
- Make a homemade get-well card or send a funny e-card for a chuckle.
- Spend time hanging out to relieve boredom.
- How about a mani/pedi!
- Treat them to a movie and enjoy some popcorn.
- Make dinner for their family. What a nice treat after running around to all those doctor appointments, especially for mom!
- Bring over goodies to make a fun craft or try a new comfort food recipe from Pinterest to help them feel better, so they heal better!
- Take them swimming or to the beach, but don’t forget to buy a DryPro waterproof cast protector beforehand!
- Last but definitely not least, surprise them with a CastCooler for comfort and relief from that itchy, stinky cast!
With our 3 Part Series, we strive to help save your summer, should you or a loved one end up wearing a cast. Save Your Summer with CastCoverz! – Part 1: “DryPro to the Rescue!” helps save your summer with waterproof cast protectors, so you or your loved one can enjoy a dip in the pool or play in the waves at the beach. Part 2: “CastCooler to the Rescue!” saves your summer by providing relief and comfort on those hot summer days. And finally, Part 3: “Fun Things To Do While Wearing a Cast!” will help you help those you love have a blast while wearing a cast.
Enjoy your summer!