Guest Blog by Goodbye Crutches
Need relief from the pain and limitations of crutches? If you can’t bear weight and can’t bear crutches, you’ve found the right place. Introducing Goodbye Crutches…
When you see someone who has a cast on his or her leg, you usually see them hobbling around on crutches. Whether you are facing surgery or you’ve experienced an unexpected injury and your doctor tells you that you have to stay off one leg for a few weeks or longer, you might assume that you will be one of those people trying to get from place to place on crutches. Crutches are helpful devices that can be of service to a non-weight bearing individual. However, they can also be very cumbersome and limiting.
Goodbye Crutches is a company that allows you a choice in terms of your mobility for the duration of your recovery. You may choose to get around on crutches or you may opt for one of three devices Goodbye Crutches has to offer, which will allow you to resume most of your normal activities.
- The Hands Free Crutch straps to your bad leg and makes you look like youhave a peg leg. You bend your bad foot behind you and put your weight on your knee, as you walk. With the Hands Free Crutch, you have the use of both of your hands at all times. You can walk much like normal, go up and down stairs with ease, and do many of the things you used to enjoy
without a second thought.
- The Knee Scooter is a device on wheels that allows you to scoot yourself from place to place. You put the knee of your bad leg on the padded area and use your good leg to propel the device wherever you need to go. You don’t have to worry about balance and you can even strap a basket to the front of the scooter to help you carry everything you need.
- The Seated Scooter works in the same manner as the Knee Scooter, only you sit and scoot yourself around. This device is great for those who cannot put too much pressure on their knees and it can really help you save your energy, as you recover.
Take a look at each device and think about which one would fit into your lifestyle and the type of recovery you have to undergo. While you examine your options, here’s what you need to know about working with Goodbye Crutches:
- Free delivery within 1-2 days
- All rental fees will be applied toward purchase price (if you decide to buy)
- Most importantly, your satisfaction is guaranteed
Goodbye Crutches has other products to help you through your recovery period, too, such as toe warmers, shower benches, and other such items. If you are facing a non-weight bearing time, visit Goodbye Crutches to make your recovery as easy and comfortable as possible!